Well, well, I made another screencast. This time I'm taking on IntelliJ IDEA code inspections, and writing your own static code analysis rule (and quick fix!) using Structural Search & Replace. Not bad for under 5 minutes.
If you have any trouble viewing the video then perhaps you should watch it directly on the JetBrains site. And if you're feeling generous, then clicky clicky to upvote at DZone.
Check out these pages for more information on IDEA inspections:
- JetBrains' Structural Search and Replace Documentation
- IDEA's Webhelp for Structural Search and Replace
I've made a lot of screencasts and blog posts over the years. If you like this, then there are many ways to see the other stuff I've done:
- My main blog: http://hamletdarcy.blogspot.com
- My other JetBrains.tv posts: http://tv.jetbrains.net/tags/hamlet
- IDEA related posts on my blog: http://hamletdarcy.blogspot.com/search/label/IDEA
- My screencasts on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HamletDRC
- IDEA related Posts on my work blog: http://www.canoo.com/blog/tag/idea/
- Or follow me on Twitter: @HamletDRC
Phew, that's a lot of self-promotion :)
Thanks for watching, and leave a comment!