Saturday, January 31, 2009

Upcoming Speaking Gigs and Appearances

I have four speaking appearances booked this year (so far) in the Twin Cities area.

If you're in the area then please come out and say hi. If you're not then feel free to come crash on my couch. And if your JUG is within a motorcycle ride and you need a speaker then by all means contact me. My range is about 700 miles a day and I work for less than peanuts.

Here is what's confirmed so far in 2009:

Groovy Users of Minnesota
February 10, 2009
Groovy + IDEA For-The-Win (part of a larger IDE shootout)

Twin Cities Language User Group:
March 12, 2009
Groovy Metaprogramming (with Scott Vlaminck)
Expect greatness, we're super excited!

CITCON North America
April 24-25, 2009
Open Spaces Conference on Continuous Integration and Testing
Registration still open... it's free and in Minneapolis

Twin Cities Java User Group
July 13 or August 10, 2009 (TBD)
Zen and the Art of Java Concurrency
This isn't a catchy name. I genuinely plan to cover Zen Buddhism.

I'd love to fill up my calendar more... so please, please, please contact me if you have some sort of opening.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: